NOTE: The Fabric Program is now full. Any new purchases of this product will be refuded. If you would like to join, please sign up to the PDF subscription.
Welcome to the Apples and Trees BOM!
Judy and Emma are excited to be launching our first mother/daughter collaboration project. The quilt is named Apples and Trees because we are living proof of the old saying that apples really don’t fall far from the tree.
Judy gets the fun task of both designing and choosing the fabrics for this quilt. Emma is gallantly doing all the sewing, the computer work and the pattern writing!
This glorious quilt is not yet completed, but we’ve finished the centre so you can see the colour palette we’re working with and the design mock up is on the website. With Judy Newman at the creative helm, you know it will be a stunner when it's completed. We’re using fabrics from current ranges including fabrics from much loved Aussie designers such as Brigitte Giblin, Margaret Mew and Kim Hurley. Mixed with gorgeous Dutch Heritage and of course Judy’s upcoming range, Eiderdown. As an extra treat there will be fabrics long gone from Judy’s personal fabric stash.
- 8 month program, starting August
- Original fabric and pattern: First payment processed at purchased, then again on the 1st of each month for the next 7 months. All will be tracked with Australia Post. Limited numbers available
- PDF Downloadable Pattern: First payment processed at purchased, then again on the 1st of each month for the next 7 months.
- Template set available seperately - click to purchase
- Finished quilt size 78" x 78"
NB: Sign ups for both programs will be via website only, due to administrative and technical restrictions. program does not include backing and binding fabrics.