Author of “Quilts form the Colonies” Margaret is well know for her unique designs and individual style inspired by antique quilts.
Dedicated to enjoying the whole process from design through making to completion, Margaret is a master at teaching various techniques including hand piecing, hand applique and machine piecing. Her sense of colour and wonderful fabric selection ability ensures her students receive the very best instruction and advice to create their own beautiful quilt from one of the many delightful patterns Margaret has designed. Read more about Margaret…
2017 Margaret Mew Workshops:
$85 per person
10am – 4pm
- Thursday 24th August – Hand Applique Intermediate Skill Level
- Thursday 23rd November – Hand Piecing Intermediate Skill Level
- Skills in hand piecing and applique techniques
- Extensive selection of patterns by Margaret to select from
- Instruction and advice from a published quilt artist
- Expert advice on fabric and colour combination
- Guidance on how to make your project unique to you
- Inspiring workshop environment
- Stunning array of fabrics to select from for your project
- Morning and Afternoon Tea
Full Day Workshop Class Policy
- 48 hours notice is required to transfer regular class fees to an alternative date.
- No refunds on “Special Guest Workshops” where less than 2 weeks notice is given.
- Should the class be cancelled, fees will be fully refunded by Queen of Fabric.
- Option of gifting a workshop to a friend is available if you are unable to attend.
- If you are unable to attend a full refund of payment is available if 7 days notice is given prior to the class.
- No materials are provided for any workshop unless a specific kit option is available at the time of booking. Please ensure you bring all necessary items to the workshop, your own sewing machine is welcome.