Join Fiona to create a delicious applique extravaganza designed by her using a myriad of vintage applique images reworked in her renowned colourful folk-art style.
Use Fiona’s blocks as is, or use them as your starting point to explore your own individuality, the sky is the limit. A block of the month program is being offered with a view to either, completing a quilt with the blocks, or continuing further and exploring further applique to complete the quilt the following year. Creatively explore your individuality to stitch a wonderful work of art.
2018 Fiona Lindsay Workshops:
$85 per person
10am – 3pm
Monthly BOM Pattern Included
Includes Morning & Afternoon Tea
- Tuesday, February 27th BOM
- Tuesday, March 27th BOM
- Tuesday, April 24th BOM
- Tuesday, May 29th BOM
- Tuesday, June 26th BOM
- Tuesday, July 31st BOM
- Tuesday, August 28th BOM
- Tuesday, September 25th BOM
- Tuesday, October 30th BOM
- Tuesday, November 27th BOM
Full Day Workshop Class Policy
- 48 hours notice is required to transfer regular class fees to an alternative date.
- No refunds on “Special Guest Workshops” where less than 2 weeks notice is given.
- Should the class be cancelled, fees will be fully refunded by Queen of Fabric.
- Option of gifting a workshop to a friend is available if you are unable to attend.
- If you are unable to attend a full refund of payment is available if 7 days notice is given prior to the class.
- No materials are provided for any workshop unless a specific kit option is available at the time of booking. Please ensure you bring all necessary items to the workshop, your own sewing machine is welcome.