What can we say about the fabulous Margaret Sampson-George except so thrilled to have you at Queen of Fabric!
Marg has designed so many incredible quilts that we all know and love so much. Her wonderful book ‘Take an Element’ is inspirational, as is her unique style achieved by combining all fabrics whether vintage, reproduction or contemporary, along which her incredible sense of colour and design
Students are encouraged by Marg to be individually creative and impart some of their own personality and tastes into their quilt.
A workshop with Marg is an absolute must in your quilting life! Get ready to be blown away by what you will learn! Read more about Margaret…
Margaret-Sampson George Workshops
$240 per person
2 DAY WORKSHOPS 10am – 3pm
Includes Morning Tea
April Saturday 14th & Sunday 15th
September Saturday 15th & Sunday 16th
Full Day Workshop Class Policy
- 48 hours notice is required to transfer regular class fees to an alternative date.
- No refunds on “Special Guest Workshops” where less than 2 weeks notice is given.
- Should the class be cancelled, fees will be fully refunded by Queen of Fabric.
- Option of gifting a workshop to a friend is available if you are unable to attend.
- If you are unable to attend a full refund of payment is available if 7 days notice is given prior to the class.
- No materials are provided for any workshop unless a specific kit option is available at the time of booking. Please ensure you bring all necessary items to the workshop, your own sewing machine is welcome.