Superb at all patchwork skills especially hand piecing, applique and fussy cutting Rae’s flexible approach enables tuition to be tailored to each students needs and skill level.
Start a new project or receive Rae’s expert help on a project that may be challenging. With Rae’s divine nature and expertise you will expand your current skills, learn new skills and techniques whilst having a lot of fun! Suitable for all skill levels. Learn more about Rae…
Rae Telfer Workshops
$85 per person
10am – 3pm
Includes Morning & Afternoon Tea
- Wednesday, December 12th
- Saturday, December 15th
- Saturday February 16th
- Saturday March 16th
- Saturday April 20th
- Saturday May 18th
- Saturday June 15th
- Saturday July 20th
- Saturday August 17th
- Saturday September 21st
- Saturday October 19th
- Saturday November 16th
- Saturday December 21st
- Skills in hand piecing, applique and fussy cutting
- Instruction by the ultimate fussy cutting, paper piecing and appliqué guru
- Tailored support for your new or current projects
- Inspiring workshop environment
- A delightful array of divine fabrics to select from for your project
- Morning Tea for 4hr classes
- Morning Tea and Afternoon Tea for 5hr+ classes
Full Day Workshop Class Policy
- 48 hours notice is required to transfer regular class fees to an alternative date.
- No refunds on “Special Guest Workshops” where less than 2 weeks notice is given.
- Should the class be cancelled, fees will be fully refunded by Queen of Fabric.
- Option of gifting a workshop to a friend is available if you are unable to attend.
- If you are unable to attend a full refund of payment is available if 7 days notice is given prior to the class.
- No materials are provided for any workshop unless a specific kit option is available at the time of booking. Please ensure you bring all necessary items to the workshop, your own sewing machine is welcome.