Enjoy an inspirational day with Anna Martin the creator of ‘Lalou and Boo’ making a divinely cute pin cushion.
Anna’s passion for hand craft, innovative designs, love of fabric, and her structured workshops all add up to a fun filled day! Basic pin cushion kits available in store for the workshop and feel free to bring some favourites from your fabric stash to add if you’d like to. Under Anna’s guidance you will take home your own stunning little wrist pin cushion which is sure to be a talking point and the envy of all your friends! Read more about Anna…
2017 Anna Martin Workshops:
$85 per person
10am – 4pm
- Saturday August 26th
- Saturday September 23rd
- Saturday October 28th
- Saturday November 11th
- Pattern and instructions to complete a divine pincushion
- Hand applique techniques
- Basic embroidery stitches
- Creative advice on embellishment
- Inspiring workshop environment
- Divine selection of fabrics to choose from for your project
- Morning and Afternoon Tea
Full Day Workshop Class Policy
- 48 hours notice is required to transfer regular class fees to an alternative date.
- No refunds on “Special Guest Workshops” where less than 2 weeks notice is given.
- Should the class be cancelled, fees will be fully refunded by Queen of Fabric.
- Option of gifting a workshop to a friend is available if you are unable to attend.
- If you are unable to attend a full refund of payment is available if 7 days notice is given prior to the class.
- No materials are provided for any workshop unless a specific kit option is available at the time of booking. Please ensure you bring all necessary items to the workshop, your own sewing machine is welcome.