Author of “Quilts for Life, Made With Love” Judy is a dynamic and super generous tutor.
Choose from an impressive array of Judy’s patterns such as Whimsy, Sugarplum, St Barts Summer Counterpane, Emma Mary, Sanderson Stars and Vintage Comfort to name but a few. Judy will inspire you to unleash creativity you didn’t know you had and encourage you to express yourself whilst enhancing your technical knowledge. Suitable for beginners to experienced stitchers. Read more about Judy…
Judy Newman Workshops
$85 per person
10am – 3pm
Includes Morning and Afternoon Tea
- Sunday January 21st
- Sunday February 11th
- Sunday March 25th
- Sunday April 22nd
Sunday 17th June
Sunday 8th July
- Sunday August 19th
- Sunday September 30th
- Sunday October 14th
- Sunday November 11th
- Encouragement to unleash your creativity
- Advice and instruction from an internationally renowned published quilt maker
- A large variety of patterns and templates to select from all created by Judy Newman
- Judy’s newly published book ‘Quilts for Life made with Love’ available in store includes 18 different patterns and detailed instructions to choose from
- An inspiring environment and divine array of fabrics to select from
- Advice on colour and fabric combinations to make your project unique
- Morning and Afternoon Tea
Full Day Workshop Class Policy
- 48 hours notice is required to transfer regular class fees to an alternative date.
- No refunds on “Special Guest Workshops” where less than 2 weeks notice is given.
- Should the class be cancelled, fees will be fully refunded by Queen of Fabric.
- Option of gifting a workshop to a friend is available if you are unable to attend.
- If you are unable to attend a full refund of payment is available if 7 days notice is given prior to the class.
- No materials are provided for any workshop unless a specific kit option is available at the time of booking. Please ensure you bring all necessary items to the workshop, your own sewing machine is welcome.