Having taught patchwork for over 35 years Trish is undoubtedly an expert.
She began patchwork with paper piecing making quilts for her babies and is also very experienced in embroidery. Her own unique style and innovative quilt designs have evolved over the years to be much loved by so many in the patchwork world. Trish’s array of patterns are suited to varying skill levels – from beginners to the experienced. You will be blown away by her impressive use of colour and pattern combinations. The opportunity to spend a day under Trish’s guidance is not to be missed! Read more about Trish…
2017 Trish Harper Workshops:
$85 per person
10am – 4pm
- Tuesday September 19th
- Sunday September 24th
- Tuesday October 24th
- Sunday October 29th
- Tuesday November 28th
- Sunday December 3rd
- Advice on colour and fabric selections from a master
- Encouragement to explore your inner creativity
- Explanation of the use of colour and the effect it has in patchwork
- Hand piecing and fussy cutting advice and instruction on techniques
- Selection of Trish Harper patterns available in store
- Morning and Afternoon Tea
Full Day Workshop Class Policy
- 48 hours notice is required to transfer regular class fees to an alternative date.
- No refunds on “Special Guest Workshops” where less than 2 weeks notice is given.
- Should the class be cancelled, fees will be fully refunded by Queen of Fabric.
- Option of gifting a workshop to a friend is available if you are unable to attend.
- If you are unable to attend a full refund of payment is available if 7 days notice is given prior to the class.
- No materials are provided for any workshop unless a specific kit option is available at the time of booking. Please ensure you bring all necessary items to the workshop, your own sewing machine is welcome.