Christine is the creative genius behind the Yarra Design brand with a stunning range of quilts including Primavera, Erika’s quilt, Celeste, Marrakesh, Twenty Five Trips and Come in Spinner.
Her quilt designs are unique and delightful exemplifying her passion for colour and fabric. Christine’s workshops offer students of all skill levels the opportunity to explore the world of patchwork with expert guidance and advice whilst learning a variety of technical sewing skills. Read more about Christine…
Christine Vlasic Workshops:
$85 per person
10am – 3pm
Includes Morning & Afternoon Tea
- Wednesday 21st November
- Sunday 16th December
- Saturday March 2nd
- Saturday April 6th
- Saturday May 25th
- Saturday August 3rd
- Saturday September 7th
- Saturday October 5th
- Saturday December 7th
- Skills in hand piecing techniques
- Expert advice on fabric selection
- Be inspired by the endless possibilities of colour
- Delightful selection of Christine’s patterns to choose from
- Inspiring workshop environment
- Stunning array of fabrics to select from for your project
- Morning and Afternoon Tea
Full Day Workshop Class Policy
- 48 hours notice is required to transfer regular class fees to an alternative date.
- No refunds on “Special Guest Workshops” where less than 2 weeks notice is given.
- Should the class be cancelled, fees will be fully refunded by Queen of Fabric.
- Option of gifting a workshop to a friend is available if you are unable to attend.
- If you are unable to attend a full refund of payment is available if 7 days notice is given prior to the class.
- No materials are provided for any workshop unless a specific kit option is available at the time of booking. Please ensure you bring all necessary items to the workshop, your own sewing machine is welcome.