Since picking up a needle and thread at the age of three, Nicole Mallalieu has been a passionate designer and maker of all things “textile”.
Working in Australia, England and Ireland making clothing, hats, bags and furnishings, Nicole has a vast array of projects and superb tips and tricks that give your work a professional finish. Nicole will be running a variety of workshops including 1 Day Purse Workshop, Bag in a Day, Hats, A-line Skirt, and Tulip Dress so please check the class schedule below for more details. Read more about Nicole…
2017 Nicole Mallalieu Workshops:
$85 per person
10am – 4pm
- Sunday June 11th – 1 Day Purse Workshop
- Sunday July 9th – Bag in a Day
- Sunday August 13th – A-line Skirt
- Sunday October 8th – Tulip Dress
- Sunday November 12th – Hats
- Sunday December 10th – A-line Skirt
- Complete a project in one day for bag and purse classes – take home your purse or bag to use right away!
- Tips and Tricks to hand make a beautiful bag or purse
- Kits available for purchase for class based or further projects
- Morning and Afternoon Tea
Full Day Workshop Class Policy
- 48 hours notice is required to transfer regular class fees to an alternative date.
- No refunds on “Special Guest Workshops” where less than 2 weeks notice is given.
- Should the class be cancelled, fees will be fully refunded by Queen of Fabric.
- Option of gifting a workshop to a friend is available if you are unable to attend.
- If you are unable to attend a full refund of payment is available if 7 days notice is given prior to the class.
- No materials are provided for any workshop unless a specific kit option is available at the time of booking. Please ensure you bring all necessary items to the workshop, your own sewing machine is welcome.