Louise loves to share her passion for applique and hand piecing coupled with the use of gorgeous fabrics with her students.
With many of her designs published world-wide and an array of patterns including The Avenue, Girl Next Door, and her newest addition Four O’Clock in Peru Louise will take you on a journey of fun and creativity offering an abundance of skills from stitching to fabric selection and placement. All skill levels are welcome from beginners to more advanced.
2018 Louise Papas Workshops:
$85 per person
10am – 3pm
Includes Morning & Afternoon Tea
Saturday, 7th July
Tuesday, 17th July
Saturday, 4th August
Tuesday, 14th August
Saturday, 8th September
Tuesday, 18th September
Saturday, 13th October
Tuesday, 23rd October
Saturday, 10th November
Tuesday, 20th November
Saturday, 1st December
Tuesday, 11th December
Full Day Workshop Class Policy
- 48 hours notice is required to transfer regular class fees to an alternative date.
- No refunds on “Special Guest Workshops” where less than 2 weeks notice is given.
- Should the class be cancelled, fees will be fully refunded by Queen of Fabric.
- Option of gifting a workshop to a friend is available if you are unable to attend.
- If you are unable to attend a full refund of payment is available if 7 days notice is given prior to the class.
- No materials are provided for any workshop unless a specific kit option is available at the time of booking. Please ensure you bring all necessary items to the workshop, your own sewing machine is welcome.