Super creator of ak traditions divine dolls Annie Hider is wealth of talent!
We are thrilled to have Annie, an internationally renowned doll maker teaching at Queen of Fabric. You will learn a variety of skills from this master to make one of her gorgeous dolls at this fun workshop. Annie is a textile and craft guru – she will inspire you with her passion, creativity, delightful personality and her endless energy! Get ready for a fabulous day where you can explore and release your own creative self with Annie to encourage and guide you.
As Annie says: “start your own tradition!”
A variety of full doll kits are available in store for your selection. Read more about Annie…
2017 Annie Hider Workshops:
$85 per person
10am – 4pm
Includes Morning & Afternoon Tea
- Tuesday November 14th
- Tuesday December 12th
- A super fun day learning everything about wool felt dolls from a skilled artisan
- Make your own hand sewn wool felt doll with its own gorgeous outfit!
- Expert instruction on all assembly techniques
- Choose from a selection of Doll Kits available for purchase in store
- Skills on working with felt plus embroidery and embellishment techniques
- Advice on colour and textile combinations
- Be inspired by Annie’s amazing energy and passion!
- Morning and Afternoon Tea
Full Day Workshop Class Policy
- 48 hours notice is required to transfer regular class fees to an alternative date.
- No refunds on “Special Guest Workshops” where less than 2 weeks notice is given.
- Should the class be cancelled, fees will be fully refunded by Queen of Fabric.
- Option of gifting a workshop to a friend is available if you are unable to attend.
- If you are unable to attend a full refund of payment is available if 7 days notice is given prior to the class.
- No materials are provided for any workshop unless a specific kit option is available at the time of booking. Please ensure you bring all necessary items to the workshop, your own sewing machine is welcome.