Susan Smith’s applique work is truly amazing! Her quilts are works of art and her use of colour is divine.
Enhance your applique skills and discover new techniques and various applique methods from this renowned quilter whilst learning more about fabric, colour, and layout. You will learn how Susan goes about designing her sweet and whimsical quilts to create your own quilt you will adore! Susan welcomes beginners to her classes as well as advanced students. Read more about Susan…
2017 Susan Smith Workshops:
$85 per person
10am – 4pm
- Saturday August 12th
- Wednesday August 16th
- Saturday September 9th
- Wednesday September 13th
- Saturday October 14th
- Wednesday October 18th
- Saturday November 4th
- Wednesday November 15th
- Saturday December 9th
- Wednesday December 13th
- Encouragement to unleash your creativity
- Advice and instruction from an internationally renowned quilt maker
- Learn the art of applique from Susan who is an expert at various applique techniques
- An array of patterns to select from all created by Susan Smith
- An inspiring environment and divine selection of fabrics in store to choose from
- Advice on colour and fabric combinations to make your project unique provided by your amazing tutor and our experienced helpful staff
- Morning and Afternoon Tea
Full Day Workshop Class Policy
- 48 hours notice is required to transfer regular class fees to an alternative date.
- No refunds on “Special Guest Workshops” where less than 2 weeks notice is given.
- Should the class be cancelled, fees will be fully refunded by Queen of Fabric.
- Option of gifting a workshop to a friend is available if you are unable to attend.
- If you are unable to attend a full refund of payment is available if 7 days notice is given prior to the class.
- No materials are provided for any workshop unless a specific kit option is available at the time of booking. Please ensure you bring all necessary items to the workshop, your own sewing machine is welcome.