Skilled across all mediums including art, mixed media, repurposed textiles and fabric dying Michelle’s Quilts are unique!
With a passion for colour and design Michelle will encourage you to explore your own creativity by interpreting her patterns in your own way. Learn more about Michelle…
Michelle McKillop Workshops
$85 per person
10am – 3pm
Includes Morning & Afternoon Tea
Saturday March 23rd
Saturday July 6th
Saturday August 31st
Saturday November 23rd
- Tailored support for your new or current projects
- Inspiring workshop environment
- A delightful array of divine fabrics to select from for your project
- Morning Tea for 4hr classes
- Morning Tea and Afternoon Tea for 5hr+ classes
Full Day Workshop Class Policy
- 48 hours notice is required to transfer regular class fees to an alternative date.
- No refunds on “Special Guest Workshops” where less than 2 weeks notice is given.
- Should the class be cancelled, fees will be fully refunded by Queen of Fabric.
- Option of gifting a workshop to a friend is available if you are unable to attend.
- If you are unable to attend a full refund of payment is available if 7 days notice is given prior to the class.
- No materials are provided for any workshop unless a specific kit option is available at the time of booking. Please ensure you bring all necessary items to the workshop, your own sewing machine is welcome.